Participation in the conference is conditional upon the payment of registration fees.
The registration fee cover: participation in the pre-conference (February 6) conference (February 7-9), reception (February 7), dinner (February 8) and excursion (February 9 in the afternoon).
The registration fees are set at:
- USD 600 for non-members
- USD 500 for members of IIAS, IASIA and/or EGPA
- USD 300 for the members of the IIAS Council of Administration
- USD 300 for Track Chairpersons
- USD 250 for PhD Students
The lowest fee possible applies.
It is possible to become an IIAS corporate member while registering, at a rate of USD 224.
No VAT is charged in Qatar; no VAT is due on membership contributions.
Registrations are open and can be done on https://www.conftool.org/iias-seapp-dohaconference2023
- The registration of participation is binding;
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective;
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event);
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received;
- The conference program may be subject to changes;
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed;
- All participants in the conference consent to the (audio, video and photo) capturing of the sessions, which is an intellectual property of IIAS and to the use thereof for marketing purposes